My Blog List

Monday, May 28, 2012

My Mom Visits aka Kai's Birthday

It only happens once a year so it is a time to celebrate. Kai turned 9 this year. It can not seem possible that a year ago she was getting baptized but apparently it has been a year already. This year Kai decided that she water to have a big birthday party. Normally she picks a nice restaurant and a fun activity for just her daddy, myself, and she can go do. But this past year she has become much more social and comfortable with herself so that when she asked if she could have a party we said sure. Kai picked out a place in town called Lonestar Bounce Town to have the festivities. It was a lot of fun. She had friends from school and Church there along with some of her cousins. A good time was had by all. But the best present Kai received (and I received) was that my mom and grandma flew into town for the party. Kai was so excited to have them at her party. Here are some photos from the day.

No comments: