My Blog List

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The World According to Diana

Things that I like (or love): the smell of brand new tires cheesecake fall and spring toe socks Dr. Pepper Chick-Fil-A sandwich fried pickles Thanksgiving 4th of July my immediate family the color yellow daisies Reece's PB Cups Sonic ice ranch dressing good friends Hunger Games books and movies roller coasters hot showers or baths massages mani\pedi Things I don't like (or hate) snow hot sticky humid weather (why do I live in Houston?) certain relatives (they will go unmentioned but they know who they are) sour cream mosquitoes milk confined spaces Mark traveling so much "fake" people big trucks snakes tomatoes (again, why do I like ketchup?) school-it's a means to an end Yo Gabba Gabba the color red heights of any sort hockey-don't understand it

No comments: