My Blog List

Friday, February 1, 2013

A little catch-up post

I guess it has been awhile since I wrote on her about the goings on of our family. I will go in order from oldest to youngest. Mark has been working in Houston more instead of traveling, which is nice. Over the Thanksgiving break he was finally released from the Elder's Quorum Presidency at Church after almost 2 years. He purchased his first shotgun and has yet to go shoot it. Other than work and family responsibilities that keep him busy, Mark is pretty "chill". Diana (me) finished up the most gruesome, painstaking semester of my life in December. I had to write around 2 papers every week it seemed. Even through all of that my grades were AWESOME (lowest a B+)!! I am still going to school full time and hope to be done in May 2014. I have been called as the Activity Day Leader at Church. Not my favorite calling but it works with my busy life. Someone asked me my all time favorite calling and I said it was the RS Secretary. Chalk it up to my OCD. My mom flew in for my birthday in January as a surprise, which I loved! I miss my family back home. Kai is still smart as can be and earning straight A's. She still loves riding horses and playing with the friends in the neighborhood. Jakob is still a ball of energy. He is attending the same preschool as he did last year and loves being able to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He is no longer a Sunbeam at Church and that breaks my heart. It is still unreal to me that I am a mom to two awesome children.

No comments: