My Blog List

Monday, March 25, 2013

Facebreak

Over the past month our family has been dealing with some things. Some of these things are of a personal nature and some are not so personal. When I deem it not to personal I tend to put it on Facebook to possible vent, get some advice, or just to update my friends and family as to what is going on. The thing with Facebook is that people use the social media site for different reasons. One would think that what people post should not and would not offend people or make them angry. However, one would be wrong in that assumption. There have been some Facebook posts in the last month that have caused some drama in our lives so Mark has decided to totally delete his account and I have decided to take a Facebook break. Maybe one day Mark will activate his account again (probably not). I know that my little break is much needed and hopefully when I log back on the drama will have stopped. So long Facebook. It's been real and it's been fun but it hasn't been real fun.

No comments: