My Blog List

Monday, June 30, 2014

I graduated and now we are moving.

Now that most people know whats going on in our lives I guess I should update the old blog with what is happening in the Hurst home. Back in mid-May I graduated from college with a Bachelor of Science degree in Behavioral Science. After many many years I feel accomplished. I really don't know what I will do with my degree but I can honestly look at my children and tell them without any doubt how important it is to get a college degree. The weekend of graduation was filled with family, food, and fun. My parents and Mark's parents threw me a wonderful celebration dinner at Perry's and then we had a small party at home, which doubled as a birthday party for Kai. Also in May our family learned that we would be moving to Oklahoma during the summer. Mark's job has operations in OKC and we just felt that it was time to do something else. Mark and I went to Oklahoma and found our family a nice little home. We hopefully will close on the house on July 23rd. Our current home in Pearland is still a mess but hopefully we can get that taken care of before the end of the year! Well that is our crazy life right now.

No comments: